I agree with Karen: due to the sensitive info and the Summon API terms of
service it's important to avoid exposing your credentials - same reason
nobody probably has or will offer a public proxy to the Summon API as
mentioned in the embedded email from Oct. 26.

On the other hand, you can create a local proxy/JSONP web service in your
language of choice and call it from JS - taking care to try and limit
access to your service to your own JS files, etc.

I can share our (nclive.org) PHP Summon API caller function (if PHP is a
language you use), but it'll be better in a week or so. Still missing code
comments, special char. escaping, etc. It just returns the native Summon
format (change to XML or JSON) so one would need to add the GET parts and
having it return JSONP with a JSON header, etc. to turn it into a local
JSONP web service that talks to Summon behind the scenes.

In the meantime, maybe someone else on this list has a more ready-to-share
option.

thanks,
Nitin

--