Hi Stuart,

I made some experiments with the innz-metadata in J-ISIS software, and you
may be interested to read the summary which is attached. Thank you for
informing the CODE4LIB list about the innz-metadata dataset, this is very
useful for testing and improving J-ISIS.

But now, I would like to see if it's easy to do what you wish to achieve
with J-ISIS. Please excuse my ignorance, but could you please explain on
which MARC fields or subfields you wish to extract the person authorities
and explain me what are the sundry metadata and how they are related to
MARC records. I googled about "sundry metadata"  but didn't found any
satisfactory information

Best wishes,

Jean-Claude

--