All,

Forgive Cross-Postings

The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) has an opening
for a Supervisory Systems Project Manager in its Systems Engineering group.

*Job Title:*Supervisory IT Project Manager

*Agency:*National Archives and Records Administration

*Job Announcement Number:*JD1263965KLM
SALARY RANGE:$124,995.00 to $157,100.00 / Per YearOPEN PERIOD:Friday,
November 21, 2014 to Friday, December 5, 2014SERIES & GRADE:GS-2210-15POSITION
INFORMATION:Full Time - PermanentPROMOTION POTENTIAL:15DUTY LOCATIONS:1
vacancy in the following location:
College Park, MD View Map
<https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/386983300#>
WHO MAY APPLY:Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)SECURITY
CLEARANCE:Top SecretSUPERVISORY STATUS:Yes
JOB SUMMARY:

This position is located in the Information Services Office (I), Strategic
Systems Management Division (IS) within the Office of the Chief
Information Officer in College Park, Maryland. The incumbent serves as the
Supervisor of the Project Management Branch (ISSP); directs, manages and
supervises the work of Project Managers and projects teams and is also
responsible for the performance management of all IT development systems,
such as process redesign and program analysis projects.

Whether you are new to the Federal Government or an experienced
professional seeking a career change, you can make history at the National
Archives.  Our dedicated staff works across a variety of career fields to
safeguard the records of the Federal Government - more than 10 billion of
them.

Visit our Employee Gallery at www.archives.gov/careers to see the kinds of
dynamic projects our staff are undertaking.   If you want a career where
you can see the difference your work makes, then join the National Archives!

For more information visit: http://archives.gov/dc-metro/college-park/

*Who May Apply** :*

Applications will be accepted from current and former competitive service
Federal employees, and people eligible under special hiring authorities
such as the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), Disabilities
Program, etc.

TRAVEL REQUIRED

   - Occasional Travel
   - Less than 10%

RELOCATION AUTHORIZED

   - No

KEY REQUIREMENTS

   - U.S. Citizenship required
   - Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required
   - Selective Service Registration is required for males born after
   12/31/1959
   - Confidential Financial Disclosure Report required

The full posting and instructions for applying can be found at:
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/386983300