The ePADD team has provided answers to the questions submitted during their presentation via chat: https://docs.google.com/a/stanford.edu/document/d/1ILi20nwnxmO5mDJlC_IlpJKXpy2gsXKnjgtEWcxpFVc/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to use this listserv for additional follow up. You may also contact the ePADD team directly:

Glynn Edwards ([log in to unmask])

Peter Chan ([log in to unmask])

Josh Schneider ([log in to unmask])

We look forward to our next demos in January 2015.

Best wishes – Kate

Kate Murray

Office of Strategic Initiatives

Library of Congress