Hi

We host a couple of OJS installations http://journals.ed.ac.uk/ and have
found it easy to set-up and install, as long as you keep changes to a
minimum. Having been too generous with making modifications for a previous
journal, which meant it had to have itıs own installation of OJS, we now
keep changes for each journal to css and urls (a part from a modified
central home page).

Claire

--
Claire Knowles
Library Digital Development Manager

On 16/12/2014 20:52, "Tania Fersenheim" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 3:06 PM, stuart yeates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>

>> The software is OJS and can be found at https://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs/
>>
>> The link you used points to an third-party hoster of that software.
>>

>Thanks - I probably should have linked also to the sfu hosting page. :-)
>https://pkpservices.sfu.ca/content/journal-hosting
>--
>
>Tania Fersenheim
>Manager of Library Systems
>
>Brandeis University
>Library and Technology Services
>
>415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110)
>Waltham, MA 02454-9110
>Phone: 781.736.4698
>Fax: 781.736.4577
>email: [log in to unmask]

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.