The Digital Public Library of America seeks applicants to serve as Service Hubs and Content Hubs in our growing national network. The applications and corresponding instructions are available from the links below.

Service Hub Application: http://dp.la/info/service-hub-application
Content Hub Application: http://dp.la/info/content-hub-application ‎

Service Hubs and Content Hubs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and play a vital role in the DPLA network as community builders, metadata contributors, representatives of their local collaboratives, and on-ramps to participation in DPLA for over 1,200 partner institutions. These cultural heritage institutions are located in approximately one-third of the United States. This application process will allow DPLA to continue to advance our goal of creating a pathway for participation in all fifty states and the District of Columbia by 2017.

The deadline for submission is Friday, January 16, 2015. Applicants will be notified of their selection by Monday, February 16, 2015, and will be expected to begin working with DPLA staff immediately following the February announcement to formalize the partnership and begin the process of harvesting metadata.

To learn more, please see the full announcement at http://dp.la/info/2014/12/02/apply-to-be-a-new-dpla-hub

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1