Hello all,

The following position is available at Binghamton University. A full
job description with more details and requirements is available at the
link below. Incidentally we also have an opening for a Fine Arts
Librarian as well. Details can also be found at the link below.
Applications will be reviewed startling the beginning of March for
both positions.... Edward

Digital Initiatives Librarian

Binghamton University Libraries, Binghamton, New York, are currently
accepting applications for a Digital Initiatives Librarian. Binghamton
University is part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system
and is located in upstate New York. This tenure-track library faculty
position will collaborate in the planning, implementation and
monitoring of digital projects including digital curation,
preservation and digital exhibits.

Required Qualifications include an ALA-accredited MLS or equivalent
and knowledge of and experience with current trends in digital
preservation, experience developing web applications, and strong UNIX
or Linux skills.

Salary and rank will be commensurate with qualifications and
experience. Excellent benefits, including TIAA/CREF.

Applications
Review of applications will begin on March 2, 2015 and continue until
the position is filled. For full qualifications, application
instructions, and additional information, visit our website at:
www.binghamton.edu/libraries/about/employment/faculty.html

Binghamton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.