We're interested in implementing a virtual browse feature as well, so I was
glad to find this post.

Since we have a shared catalog and the feature is currently under
discussion by our partner institutions, we're also considering implementing
it for our installation of Summon first. I've seen U of Huddersfield, but
am wondering if there are additional examples?

Thanks,

Darylyne

Darylyne Provost
Assistant Director for Systems, Web, & Emerging Technologies
Colby College
207.859.5117