Technically, the "official" dinners can start anytime; the 6 pm start time
is only a guideline. People can have the dinner whenever it is a good time
for them to meet, either earlier or later that night

You can either lead a group like Cary suggested or you can probably stop by
one of the brewpub places that has a few groups since they might stay for
longer than other groups.

Thanks,
Becky