Hi everyone-

I thought the following event might be of interest to folks on these lists.

Thanks,
Christina

OpenRefine in Libraries, Archives & Museums: Virtual Meeting w/Corey Harper
& Owen Stephens on Jan. 20, 11 AM EST, 4 PM GMT

**We hope the first 5-10 minutes of the meeting will be discussing possible
collaborations on improving/supporting available FAST and VIAF
reconciliation services for OpenRefine.**

We will be having an OpenRefine meeting/discussion/Google Hangout with
Corey Harper (Metadata Services Librarian, New York University Libraries)
and Owen Stephens (Owen Stephens Consulting, http://www.ostephens.com) on
Tuesday, January 20th, 2015, at 11 AM EST, 4 PM GMT.

This hangout is free, public, open to all, and meant to be an informal way
for folks to hear some awesome work being done with OpenRefine in Libraries
as well as ask questions and start further OpenRefine discussions. The
hangout link: https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/civ2fl72ca2s3sgvkjcndoqimmc

The group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openrefine-in-lam