Hi!

First, thanks for responding :-)

I got a response on the DSpace tech list at the same time, as I got
your response, and figured out the problem. I was checking the
BI_PRIVATE table, which was correct, but wasn't checking the
'discoverable' field that was added to the items table in 3, and many
of my items had a null value. Just to note, we actually have been
using Solr on 3 without an issue with searching or discovery
(everything would show up), so if someone is going from 3 to 4, keep
this in mind!

The last error is now moot; as solr is correctly indexing for browse
and search oracle no longer needs the view tables it was having
trouble generating.

Thanks again!

-Maura

--