Please consider joining us at Code4Arc in Portland! This Code4Lib
pre-conference will try in one day to do for archives what Code4Lib does
for libraries. We'd like to talk about open-source software for archives
and how development is impacted by the archival community and vice-versa.
We plan to do this through:

- tool demos (currently ArchivesSpace, Archivematica/AtoM and BitCurator)
- user panels (sharing user stories and case studies)
- breakout sessions (for mini hackathons, requirements gathering, etc).

We plan to run Code4Arc for the full pre-conference day, but participation
for just the morning or just the afternoon is ok too. You can read more
about the pre-conference and sign up here:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Preconference_Proposals#Code4Arc

Beyond attendance, please consider participating by giving a demo of your
open-source archives tools or systems, presenting a case study or sitting
on a panel discussion. You can help us plan by getting in touch with me off
list at [log in to unmask]

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Systems Archivist
Artefactual Systems <http://artefactual.com>