Thank you to everyone who has participated in the survey so far which aims
to assess the current state-of-the-art in digital preservation practices.
We have received nearly 100 replies. We are keen to reach over 100 so if
you have not yet had the chance to participate the deadline has been
extended until Friday 30 January.

The results and data from the survey will be published openly. We are
interested to hear from a wide range of types and sizes of organisations
who have a responsibility to preserve long-term access to digital content.

There are 20 questions in the survey. It should take approximately 20
minutes to complete. We ask that you only provide one response per
organisation.

Survey link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/opf-digital-preservation-community-survey-2014
.

Guidance notes to explain the purpose and format of each question:
http://openpreservation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/OPFCommunityDigitalPreservationSurvey-GuidanceNotes.pdf
.

Best Regards,
Becky McGuinness