The Islandora Foundation is thrilled to invite you to the first-ever
Islandora Conference, taking place August 3 - 7, 2015 in the birthplace of
Islandora: Charlottetown, PEI.

This full week event will consist of sessions from the Islandora
Foundation, Interest groups, community presentations, two full days of
hands-on Islandora training, and will end with a Hackfest where we invite
you to make your mark in the Islandora code and work together with your
fellow Islandorians to complete projects selected by the community.

Our theme for the conference is Community - the Islandora community, the
community of people our institutions serve, the community of researchers
and librarians and developers who work together to curate digital assets,
and the community of open source projects that work together and in
parallel.

Registration is now open, with an Early Bird rate available until the end
of March. Institutional rates are also available for groups of three or
more.

For more information or to sign up for the conference, please visit our
conference website: http://islandora.ca/camps/conference2015

Thank you,

The Islandora Team
http://islandora.ca