Digital Archivist
Jewish History Museum
Tucson

The Jewish History Museum in Tucson, AZ has an extensive on-line collection.
Right now it is part of our website, but it is not properly set up. We need an
archivist who has the skills to either work with our webmaster to reconfigure
the collection, or has the computer know-how and knows JOOMLA to rewrite the
software to make the database useful. We also need someone who can properly
identify and caption this array of artifacts. We have a grant stipend of $2000
to do this. Please see jewishhistorymuseum.org to look at the collection.

Application Deadline: Feb 1, 2015

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/18793/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/