The Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce the Code4Lib 2015
Conference Diversity Scholarship awardees. Through the generosity of
CurateCamp, Equinox, Mx A. Matienzo, and the Code4lib Community, we were
able to award five $1,000 scholarships to defray costs associated with
attending the conference.

We received a large number of applications from highly qualified
candidates this year, and it was a humbling experience for the committee
to select just five awardees. Congratulations to all Code4Lib
scholarship recipients!

The awardees are:

Dezirae Brown
nina de jesus
Geneva Nemzek
Sandy Rodriguez
Christina Salazar

Francis Kayiwa
2015 Code4Lib Conference Diversity Scholarship Committee

--
A pizza of radius z and a thickness a has a volume of pi*z*z*a