Archivist, Part time, 6 month Temporary (Fielding Graduate University, California)
Fielding Graduate University
Santa Barbara

Fielding Graduate University,

Santa Barbara, California

Fielding Graduate University Logo

Salary: Not Specified

Deadline:

Archivist, Part time, 6 month Temporary

Fielding Graduate University, a global community of scholar-practitioners
engaged in graduate education and research to advance individuals,
organizations, and communities, seeks a professional Archivist to work on 6
month archival project in our Santa Barbara office.

The Archivist will act to re-house, arrange, preserve, catalog, and make
accessible archival collections concerning the history of Fielding and the
university's role in the educational movement of the 1960's and 1970's.

The Archivist will perform the following duties:

Collect, archive and catalog historical data in one central location for
preservation, reference, and future scholarly use.

Determine what the records consist of, how they should be organized, and
document any gaps in the archival material.

Create finding aids, descriptive inventories, or catalogs to assist future
researchers with accessing the archives.

Qualified candidates will have a Master's Degree in Library and Information
Science or equivalent degree and two or more years experience in cataloging
and archiving data.

To apply, visit https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=11991391.

For additional position details, visit our website:
www.fielding.edu/employment.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/18821/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/