It might be too simplistic for your needs, but you could check our
LibStats <https://code.google.com/p/libstats/>.  It's not under further
development, but it works for us.

-Spode

- - - - -
Edward F Spodick, IT and Services Infrastructure Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library
[log in to unmask]   tel:852-2358-6743  fax:852-2358-1043