On 1/26/15 10:06 AM, Mark A. Matienzo wrote:
> Thanks, Galen. I'm solidly +1 on this, and I would be very happy to hear if
> there were some sort of mechanism in place for the 2015 conference. I do
> realize that this might add to the burden of the host committee, so I'd be
> happy to help make this happen.

Would this be an acceptable solution?

I purchase these (will work out details for number with local cmte)
prior to my arrival.

http://www.staples.com/Avery-5795-Round-1-4-inch-Diameter-Color-Coding-Labels-Assorted-Colors/product_298182

I can leave these with the registration desk. (Based on the picture
there) it looks like it has the red, yellow, green colours.

During registration users can pick their preferred colour and affix
those to their name badges. Admittedly not as visible as a lanyard but
we have to start some place.

Cheers,
./fxk

--
Q:	What is printed on the bottom of beer bottles in Minnesota?
A:	Open other end.