I love this conversation.

WRT presenters, I think it's good to be explicit that the plan is to
stream and record. It would be good practice to have presenters sign a
consent form agreeing to this.

Tara

--

Tara Robertson

Accessibility Librarian, CAPER-BC <http://caperbc.ca/>
T  604.323.5254
F  604.323.5954
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Langara. <http://www.langara.bc.ca>

100 West 49th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 2Z6