Wow -- there is a whole lot to like in that document.  Affirming the need to work with dynamic statements and strings-to-URLs is great.  The only comment I could offer would be -- with the exception of a tangential mention in the description of SD4 -- that there isn't a mention of linked data environments outside the traditional library/researcher space.  I was hoping to see a mention of Freebase, wikidata, and other similar broad communities.  (The mention of working with Code4Lib technologists is nice, too.)

This is a great strategic document to start working from.

Peter