Thanks for your suggestions, Karen! I have added them to the wiki.

Justin, luckily we have a representative from EBU who is planning to
attend. We are definitely reviewing the EBUCore ontology and are seeing
this hackathon as an opportunity to harmonize EBUCore and PBCore as much
as possible.

Best,
Casey