So we have to humanly check the skinny books with labels on the covers?
Cindy

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Becky Yoose
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 3:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Identifying misshelved items

Hi Cab,

>Thoughts on how best to tackle this? And no, shelf-reading while
>scanning
is not an acceptable solution :-)

Awww, but you can shelf read with your phone! http://shelvar.com/ They claim to have an inventory part in development, but I am unaware of the ETA of the feature. I do know one of the main folks behind the app, though, if you want more info.

Thanks,
Becky

Becky Yoose
Discovery and Integrated Systems Librarian Grinnell College Libraries