Hello,

We've discussed it when considering abolishing the reference desk and moving to just iRoving. However, most of the librarians were against it even though our data showed iRoving to be far superior.

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS
Library Department Chair
South Suburban College
7087052945

"Our Mission is to Serve our Students and the Community through lifelong learning."

Sent from my iPhone