From: Code for Libraries [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Cary Gordon [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 11:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Wi-Fi location triangulation

It shouldn’t be impossible, but it would be tricky. Normally, users connect to one access point at a time. To locate a user would require connecting to two or three. I am sure that there is some utility library to do this, but it would need to be incorporated in an app and loaded on the user side.

Cary