Thanks, Ron & Becky.

I remember Shelvar, but hadn't heard anything about it for a while. Adding tags to our entire collection is an initial hurdle, but could obviously be worthwhile in the long run.

Ron's diff command approach is a bit too fine-grained for us as there are multiple acceptable shelflist orders for novels by the same author. I'd probably also need to come up with a way to make the output a bit more user-friendly for our pages :-)  That said, I'll probably still spend some time messing around with Windows equivalents of diff (PowerShell, WinMerge, etc.) as that's the OS our pages are most comfortable with.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Cab Vinton
Plaistow Public Library
Plaistow, NH