From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fleming, Jason
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2015 7:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Wi-Fi location triangulation

Has anyone used Wi-Fi to determine a user's position within the library to help them zero in on a book's location using their mobile browser?

I've seen a number of interesting articles and posts, but haven't come across any actual use cases. I'm wondering if all the metal shelving in a library would make this impossible?

Jason Fleming
University of North Carolina Wilmington