This is the one we use for our Guest/Student network

By accessing this network you agree to the following:

<h1>***ALL ACCESS ON THIS NETWORK IS LOGGED***</h1>

<ul>
<li>You will not utilize this network for any illegal purpose</li>
<li>You will not utilize this network in such a way that may degrade the performance of the network for others</li>
<li>Usage of this network may be revoked at any time for any reason deemed by Charlotte United Christian Academy</li>
<li>You agree to hold Charlotte United Christian Academy and Associated Organizations blameless in any issues that may arise</li>
</ul>
If you have any issues please contact IT Services

--
Riley Childs
Senior