Just to be clear, I am providing equipment and will set it up, but I do not believe that we have a streaming crew at this time.

Riley and I spent almost every moment of the last Con doing this, so while I am willing to teach and help, I am not going to be the video guy again.

We also need a decent computer. I am most familiar with Macs, but a PC will do. Linux is not an option.

Thanks,

Cary