Apologies for cross posting.

We've just finalized details for the Spring 2015 Hydra Camp with our generous hosts, Yale University Library, and registration is now open.

Hydra Camp
Yale University Library
March 9th-12th, 2015
New Haven, CT
More Info + Registration

The registration fee includes an optional Advanced Blacklight Workshop on Friday, March 13th. (Standalone registration for the Blacklight workshop without HydraCamp is $100.)

Advanced Blacklight Workshop
Yale University Library
March 13th, 2015
New Haven, CT
More Info + Registration

Topics for the Blacklight workshop will include:
	• Customized item-level views (by content type)
	• Overriding default behaviors and helpers
	• Supporting thumbnails
	• Running multiple catalog controller instances
	• Dynamically adding and removing catalog filters
	• Search field customization
	• Facet customization
	• Search across heterogeneous objects
	• Maximizing upgrade compatibility when customizing
	• Participant Q&A

If you plan to attend both events, please register for HydraCamp first to receive your link for complimentary registration for the Blacklight workshop. If you will only be attending the Blacklight workshop, please use the link above for stand-alone registration.

For more information about Hydra Camp in general along with a high level syllabus, visit our Hydra Camp information page.

Please feel free to e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with any questions about Hydra Camp or the Blacklight Workshop.

Cheers
- Mark

Mark Bussey
Data Curation Experts