DEADLINE EXTENDED to February 6, 2015
*Call for Proposals - DSpace Interest Group at Open Repositories 2015*

Conference Theme: LOOKING BACK, MOVING FORWARD: OPEN REPOSITORIES AT THE
CROSSROADS
Conference Dates: June 8-11, 2015
Conference Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Conference Website: http://www.or2015.net/

*Important dates*

EXTENDED to 6 February 2015: Deadline for proposal submissions
10 April 2015: Submitters notified of acceptance to interest groups
8-11 June 2015: Conference program

 The DSpace Interest Group program committee invites your contributions to
OR2015, whether you’re a developer, researcher, repository manager,
administrator or practitioner. We invite one to two-page proposals that
focus on the use of the DSpace platform and that describe novel experiences
or developments in the construction and use of DSpace repositories.
Presentation formats could include panels, tutorials, facilitated round
table discussions, stories, or presentations of varying length. Please
indicate the preferred format in your proposal.

 *Specific areas of interest for OR2015:*

 ·         Supporting Open Scholarship, Open Science, and Cultural Heritage
Online

·         Managing Research (and Open) Data

·         Integrating with External Systems

·         Re-using Repository Content

·         Exploring Metrics and Assessment

·         Managing Rights

·         Developing and Training Staff

·         Building the Perfect Repository

*Submitting your proposal:*

Submit your proposal here: https://www.conftool.com/or2015/ by Feb. 6, 2015

For inquiries, please contact the DSpace Interest Group Chair, Maureen
Walsh at [log in to unmask]

 We look forward to receiving your proposals!

 Maureen Walsh

Institutional Repository Services Librarian

The Ohio State University Libraries