Hi Code4Libbers,

In case you are interested in attending or staying in the know about the PBCore RDF ontology hackathon happening on February 7 & 8 before Code4Lib, check out the Wiki page: http://wiki.code4lib.org/PBCore_RDF_Hackathon. This is also where we will provide links to all documentation created during the hackathon. In case you are unable to join us, we will be using the hashtag #PBCoreRDF15 on the days of the event.

Best,
Casey

Casey E. Davis, MLIS | Project Manager, American Archive of Public Broadcasting
WGBH Media Library and Archives | WGBH Educational Foundation
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 617-300-5921 | One Guest Street | Boston, MA 02135

Subscribe to the American Archive blog<http://americanarchivepb.wordpress.com/>
Follow the #AmericanArchive @amarchivepub