Hi Emily,

Have you looked at OHMS?
http://www.oralhistoryonline.org/

It is made for digital oral histories. It is very easy for audio, and for
video it is geared towards YouTube, and that kind of thing. However, they
are currently working on a fix that will allow non YouTube sites (you need
good streaming to allow for jumping around the video). They are also
working on a bilingual add on as well.

This player can be easily put into any existing site, whether Omeka or
WordPress, etc.

Cheers

Lisa

Lisa Snider
Archivist | Archiviste
Canadian Museum for Human Rights | Musée canadien pour les droits de la
personne