The next quarterly meeting of code4lib-SoCal will be March 5 at the Getty Center: http://www.meetup.com/Code4lib-SoCal/events/219653631/

If you've been working on an interesting project or started using some new tech or tool, please sign up to be a speaker and tell us all about it.

Conversely, if there is a topic you wish we would cover, let me know, and I will try to find someone to talk about it.

So far, all 5 of our events have been hosted in Los Angeles. If you're in a different part of the region and wish we would host a meeting nearer to you, then please offer to host! We hold our meetings where space is offered.

Cheers,
Joshua

Joshua Gomez | Sr. Software Engineer
Getty Research Institute | Los Angeles, CA
310-440-7421