Can anyone recommend a plagiarism checking software besides Turnitin and SafeAssign?  I need to compare about 100 student assignments against each other to make sure they don't copy each other's assignments.

Thanks.

Judy K. Meirose
Systems Librarian
Florida Coastal School of Law
8787 Baypine Rd
Jacksonville, FL
(904)680-7603

This email transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please: (1) immediately notify me by reply e-mail; and (2) destroy the original (and any copies) of this transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner.