Date:    Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:22:38 +0000

From:    Riley Childs <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: wifi / network use policies

This is the one we use for our Guest/Student network

By accessing this network you agree to the following:

<h1>***ALL ACCESS ON THIS NETWORK IS LOGGED***</h1> <br>

<ul>

--

Riley Childs

Senior

IT Manager

Library Services Administrator

Charlotte United Christian Academy

office: +1 (704) 537-0331 x101

mobile: +1 (704) 497-2086

web: rileychilds.net

twitter: @RowdyChildren

Checkout our new Online Library Catalog: catalog.cucawarriors.com