Thanks all - I'm looking at both Selenium and Casperjs now.

I also came across a plugin for 'Robot Framework' [http://robotframework.org] which allows you to grab screenshots (via Selenium) and annotate with notes - along the lines that Ross suggested. The plugin is 'Selenium2Screenshots' [https://github.com/datakurre/robotframework-selenium2screenshots]

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com