... and further to this I've just found a neat Chrome plugin which will record a set of actions/tests as CasperJS script, including screenshots - my first impressions are pretty positive - code produced looks pretty clean.

The plugin is called 'Ressurectio' [https://github.com/ebrehault/resurrectio <https://github.com/ebrehault/resurrectio>]

Cheers

Owen

Owen Stephens