Colleagues,

Just a reminder that DPLA's free Metadata Aggregation Webinar will be held tomorrow, January 22nd, at 2 p.m. eastern

The webinar will examine the aggregation best practices at two of our DPLA Service Hubs, as the basis of a conversation about metadata aggregation practices among our Hubs. In addition, DPLA has been working on some new tools for metadata aggregation and quality control that we’d like to share. We’ll preview some of our plans and hope to get feedback on future directions.

Speakers

Please see our post at the DPLA blog for more details and registration information: http://dp.la/info/2015/01/08/metadata-aggregation-webinar-january-22-2015/

The webinar will be recorded and available on DPLA's blog after the 22nd.

--
Gretchen Gueguen
Data Services Coordinator