The 2015 Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (PASIG) event will be held March 11-13, on the campus of UC San Diego! We'll be bringing together an international group of experts in a wide range of fields, dedicated to providing timely, useful information.

Registration is now open, and the early bird registration fee of $150 is available until January 31. THAT'S ONLY A WEEK AWAY! Don't miss your chance to get in on this great deal.

All registration and hotel information, and the current agenda, can be found on the event website:

https://libraries.ucsd.edu/chronopolis/pasig

Here's the (still growing) list of organizations represented by our speakers.

- Gates Archive
- The Museum of Modern Art
- German Digital Library/German Archives Portal
- Ontario Council of University Libraries
- UCLA
- University of North Texas
- Oxford University
- Indiana University
- UC San Diego
- HathiTrust Research Center
- National Data Service
- Dryad
- Starfish Storage
- Research Data Alliance
- Bibliothèque nationale de France
- Chronopolis+DuraCloud
- DPN
- Artefactual
- KEEP
- AVPreserve
- Frontporch Digital
- DuraSpace
- Internet Archive
- Ex Libris
- Oracle
- EMC - Isilon
- OnX Enterprise Solutions
- Cray

David.

David Minor
Program Director for Research Data Curation
Chronopolis Program Manager
UC San Diego Library