Dear CWG,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 4 at 11 a.m.  As this is our first meeting of the year, we thought would focus the agenda on possible topics and projects for 2015.  As a starting point for the discussion, the 2015 NDSA National Agenda for Digital Stewardship (http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsa/nationalagenda/index.html) provides several actionable recommendations that might be of particular relevance to our WG, including working with content creators, which we worked on a bit last fall.   We can review these recommendations together and share ideas for inviting speakers or planning projects around them.  Ideas from outside the National Agenda are also welcome.

We also hope to hear updates/news from CWG members on current projects, challenges, or transitions that may be of interest to the group.  We have announcement to share, too, about upcoming changes in CWG leadership.

Please join us, and if you can, please review the National Agenda in advance.

We'll send out the call information early next week.

Many thanks,
Christie and Abbie

Christie Moffatt
Digital Manuscripts Program