From: Engle, Erin
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:21 PM
To: The NDSA Standards Working Group list ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Standards & Practices Monthly call - agenda and info for 1/26

Hi all,
Happy New Year!

For our first call of 2015, we're going to kick off with a "What are You Working on Session."  We haven't done one of these in a while and it'd be great to hear from folks about well, what projects you're working on or any projects you're planning to work on in the coming months.

Our calls are scheduled for the third Monday of every month,  from 1-2pm ET, but due to the MLK Holiday on 1/19, we'll hold our January call on the 26th, same time.  I'll send out appointments to get the 2015 calls on your calendars, look for those in your email.

Call-in info below for the 26th. Hope everyone can make it!

Best,
Erin

== Adobe Connect online meeting information ==
*             Go to https://locosi.adobeconnect.com/digitalpreservation
*             Enter your full name and institution in the text box
*             Click the "Enter" Room button
*             Dial 877-299-5123 for audio

Meeting Agenda

Administrivia (New member introductions)

Announcements and Project Updates
-Email exploration - upcoming tools demos

Main Discussion Topic
-What are you Working on Round Robin

Questions/Discussion

Topics for Future Calls

Wrap up

Erin Engle
Digital Archivist
Library of Congress
National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program
202-707-1120
Website: www.digitalpreservation.gov
Blog: blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/<http://blogs.loc.gov/digitalpreservation/>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalpreservation<http://www.facebook.com/digitalpreservation>