Several folks from NCSU Libraries, including a few from our Digital Library
Initiatives department, will be at the conference. If you're interested in
this position or know someone who might be, let's make plans to meet
(breakfast, lunch, break). Let's just make sure we get a chance to meet
while we're there.

You don't have to apply to come talk with us and learn about the position
or the work we're doing at NCSU Libraries. If you're curious but don't know
if you're qualified or even just have questions about these types of jobs
and the kinds of things we look for, we'd like to talk with you.

Jason Ronallo, [log in to unmask], @ronallo
Jason Casden, [log in to unmask], @cazzerson
Bret Davidson, [log in to unmask]