A message to those who plan to attend the Code4Arc pre-conference:

Thanks for your interest in this pre-conference! The content and the
structure of the day will depend on who attends and what they express
interest in, but we have started a planning document with an agenda to get
the ball rolling:

https://docs.google.com/a/artefactual.com/document/d/1iz9Y9o3SSUDH66VyXVAzzR6v5a7j6l90f3M8MxXkBF4/

Please check there for a sense of what is planned for the day and to add
your comments or suggestions.

There you will also find links there to install the three tools currently
being discussed: Archivematica, ArchivesSpace and BitCurator. We will have
demos available on laptops, but if you prefer to sandbox on your own
machine we highly recommend downloading and installing the tool(s) that
interest you ahead of time.

We encourage tweeting during the pre-conference with both the #c4l15
hashtag as well as the hashtag #code4arc .

Looking forward to seeing you in Portland!

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Systems Archivist