Hi everyone,

For those of you who will be roaming around the conference area Monday, we
would be happy to have you come talk documentation with us! We have various
folks coming from the Write The Docs PDX group who are eager to learn and
mingle with us, and we're eager to learn and mingle with them.

There is a page on the code4lib wiki for the preconference that has
logistics and agenda for the day:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4lib/Write_The_Docs_barcamp The preconference
will essentially be an unconference, and we have a lot of flexibility in
the schedule.

The two main activities for the day are lightning talks and breakout
sessions. If you want to do a lightning talk or have a breakout topic that
you want to suggest before the preconference, there is a Google Doc (link
on wiki page) for signups and for topic suggestions. We don't need to have
topic suggestions before the preconference; however, I do encourage you to
sign up for a lightning talk slot ahead of the preconference.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions. I look
forward to talking all things documentation with you all!

Thanks,
Becky

Becky Yoose
Discovery and Integrated Systems Librarian
Grinnell College Libraries