Adding my thanks to the video team. Day 1 had quite a few talks I was
specifically looking forward to, and I was super bummed to miss them due to
snowpocalypse...but I have been catching up on YouTube, and I'm grateful
for the ability to do so.

*\o/* Ashley *\o/* Steven *\o/* Josh *\o/* Riley *\o/*

--
Andromeda Yelton
Board of Directors, Library & Information Technology Association: