Right now, my partner and I are building a site for a local arts education
group using a design started (but left unfinished) by someone else. The
site is built using Drupal 7 with Views/Fields/Panels.

There are a few content types used in the site:

## Screenings

A Screening has a number of Fields such as *Director*, *Description*,
*Featured Image*, etc. It also contains a Field Collection called Screening
Dates, which allows the editor to attach multiple
datetime/location/tickets-url sets.

## Classes and Class Sessions

A Class is a general content type which contains general info about a
course: *Title*, *Description*, *Tuition*, *Instructor*, etc. A Class
Session asks the editor to select a Class (or fill in a field for "one-off"
sessions) and includes fields for *Registration URL* and *Class Dates*
(multiple entries allowed).

## Where We're Stuck

The client wants a Calendar which lists all of the Screenings and Class
Sessions. I can pull in the Class Sessions, but they only show on their
first date, they show all of the dates on that one entry... and I can't
seem to pull in the Screenings at all.

Screenshots can be found in [this imgur album](http://imgur.com/a/fwUv8).