I have the same issue as Tania. Who wants my drinkup spot, and how do I
transfer it?

(I should arrive Tuesday, but time has lost all meaning. It's my daughter's
fifth snow day in two weeks, and we in Boston have always been at war with
Noreasterasia.)

--
Andromeda Yelton
Board of Directors, Library & Information Technology Association: