Hi Jane:

Good choice of ILS!

We set up a tunnel between our SIP self-checkout client and the Evergreen
SIP2 server, as documented here:
https://coffeecode.net/archives/219-Setting-up-secure-self-check-connections-using-SIP-tunneled-through-SSH.html

One small difference being that we now use autossh. If your EZProxy
instance is on a Linux box, it should go swimmingly for you; the biggest
pain for me was setting up Cygwin on Vista (silly 3M self check).

Good luck!

Dan