On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Francis Kayiwa <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Planning these things is tough work with numerous moving parts. Could it
> have been posted once we were underway? Perhaps. That said there was 450
> odd people who were there none of whom (the author included) thought to
> send a message on availability of video to this listserv. (I know for
> certain it was tweeted and re-tweeted)

I see what you are saying. I realize that logistics are tricky. I would
have probably missed a mailing list message if it had come last minute. And
I wasn't checking Twitter in a timely manner for updates on a conference I
wasn't attending and therefore wasn't all that aware of the exact timing
of. (Perhaps this is a great time to bump that librarians list to a more
visible position in my Twitter feed...)

And I should say that I'm glad that there is video to watch at all and
grateful to the volunteer videographers that made it happen.